Essential Oils & Essential Oil Blends
Essential Oils have long been recognized as being beneficial in so many ways, from stuffy noses to relaxation. Studies show that inhaling high quality, therapeutic grade essential oils can also benefit: PMS, pain, heart rate, anxiety, blood pressure, respiratory rate, mental heath, memory, colds & flus, sleep issues and so much more. These oils can be used in diffusers or in our easy to use Personal Aromatherapy Inhaler.
Our therapeutic grade essential oils are 100% pure and sold in 15 ml bottles, whereas most are sold in 10 ml bottles. Shop and compare.
• APHRODISIAC ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND contains: Coriander Seed Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Orange Sweet Oil, Palmarosa Oil, Geranium Oil, Cardamom Oil and Patchouli Oil. This romantic, sensual blend may just put you "in the mood"!
• BREATHE EASY ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND contains: Ravensara, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Laurel Leaf, Peppermint, and Cardamom Essential Oils. This refreshing blend has a both a warming and cooling effect that sedates the senses. It can help to deepen and regulate breathing by clearing the respiratory tract and is ideal for diffusing to reduce the symptoms of seasonal allergies, head colds, or sinusitis.
• MENTAL CLARITY ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND contains: Grapefruit, Bergamot, Basil, and Lemon Essential Oils. This blend of essential oils is believed to enhance mental focus.
• RELAXATION ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND contains: Blood Orange, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Patchouli, and Ylang Ylang Essential Oils. The deep, earthy aroma of Patchouli and Ylang-Ylang combined with the refreshing citrus of Bergamot and Blood Orange help to create a soothing, pleasant and relaxing blend.
• VITALITY ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND contains: Lavender, Lemongrass, Mandarin, Patchouli Dark, Geranium Egypt, Ylang Ylang, and Juniper Berry Essential Oils. This fantastic blend of Essential Oils can refresh and revitalize your senses and stimulate your "get up and go"!
• ORGANIC LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL: This wonderful, well-known Essential Oil is loved the world round! Known for its soothing and calming effects, it can be used to help relieve stress and anxiety and improve mood.